Residents are welcome to attend Parish Council meetings which take place bi-monthly, dates of upcoming meetings can be found below.
Due to COVID-19 all face to face meetings have been postponed. The Parish Council continues to meet using Zoom Video Conferencing. Members of the public or press who wish to attend should contact the Parish Clerk for details.
All council meeting dates, agendas and minutes along with council finances are available from our website.
Parish Council Notices
This accessibility statement applies to www.bromsberrowpc.co.uk Find the full Accessibility Statement here .
This website is run by Bromsberrow Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is:
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot easily modify the line height or spacing of text
- PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
This website is almost fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. The ‘non-compliances’, are listed below.
The website is built using a WordPress theme which cannot easily be made to fully adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guideline version 2.1 AA standard.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 15th May 2021. It has not yet been reviewed since its publication.
This website was last tested on 15th May 2021. The test was carried out by the Bromsberrow Parish Council webmaster.
We used an accessibility checker to test the pages across our main website platform at www.bromsberrowpc.co.uk. The website was last tested using Wave by Webaim.